ARTMAZON™ Lagos Conference
You are cordially invited to join us at the ARTMAZON™ 2018 Lagos Conference that will take place at the Radisson Blu Anchorage Hotel, Victoria Island Lagos, on Sat, December 15th, 2018, 10:00 AM – 7:30 PM.
ARTMAZON™ Conference: Initiating an elite forum dedicated to contemporary art from Africa and its diaspora.
The primary objective of the 1st ARTMAZON™ conference will be increased dissemination of knowledge on the contemporary Art from Africa and development issues pertinent to stakeholders and institutions actively engaged in this sector. The deliberations and the events will lead to improved understanding of the array of activities and instruments ARTMAZON™ aims to deploy to integrate key growth strategies such as the acquisition of data for valuation and financialisation, towards the increase of market share and influence of the contemporary Art from Africa Globally. Policies or activities that impede the growth of this sector would be identified.
The 2018 ARTMAZON™ Conference schedule:
1. ARTMAZON™ Launch – The official launch of the online platform. 10 am - 2.30pm
- A welcome to event participants, honourable speakers and moderators
- Introduction of the ARTMAZON™ Brands, partners and Sponsors of the Conference.
- A workshop demonstrating the user features of ARTMAZON.com with students from local ART Colleges and university. 10.15 am 11.00 am
- An offline and online exhibition of Artwork listed on ARTMAZON.com 11.15 am - 2.00 pm
- BREAK TIME - The Radisson Refreshment Bar 2.00 pm - 2.45 pm
2. INNOVATION IN ART TRADE – ARTMAZON™ Art Finance conceptualisation, Transparency, valuation and Collateralization. 2.45 pm - 3.45 pm
3. A PLACE FOR THE ART – The preservation, safe and secure storage of African Art inventory and Marketplace Visibility. 4.15 pm - 5.15 pm
4. INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITIES – Franchising, Artwork and Art Material sale by eCommerce. 5.45 pm - 6.45 pm
5. Closing Messages and Thanks 6.45pm 7.00pm
The expected outcomes from the Conference are:
The conference provides an avenue to articulate our unique value proposition. Also, we would be identifying collaborative partnership opportunities with stakeholders within the African contemporary ART industry, towards our mutual advances and benefits.
A toolkit for implementation; Learning and knowledge exchange among Conference participants through interdisciplinary discussions; A series of documented case studies, video interviews, information briefs and other materials for the enhancement of stakeholders within the African contemporary ART industry.
Ultimately, by attending this conference, you would be joining ARTMAZON™ to put ART in its rightful place as a potent resource for youth empowerment, national socio-cultural development, and furthering the promotion of Modern & contemporary African ART on a global platform.
As much as we would like you to join us from the start to the end of the event, we understand that some of us may not be able to attend all sections of the event. Please use the form below to indicate which section(s) of the event you are most likely to attend, by indicating when you are joining us on the day.
Event Form Closed